RRB Group-D Latest Notice Announced - Check All Important Details Here
RRB Kolkata Sarkari Jobs | RRB Ajmer Vacancy 2022 | RRB Ranchi Notification 2022 | RRB Patna | RRB Mumbai Recruitment 2022 | Latest vacancy in rrb chandigarh
Recently Railway Recruitment Board or we can also say the RRB has notified some amendments in CEN RRC-01/2019 on the latest notice on 7th April 2022.
Recently Railway Recruitment Board has published the latest notice regarding Detailed Centralized Employment Notice (CEN) No RRC-01/2019 which was released on 23rd February 2019 on the official website of the Railway Recruitment Board on 7th April 2022. Railway Recruitment Board has so far issued 3 corrigendum and amendments against the advertisement. No CEN RRC-01/2019. RRB has canceled the corrigendum and revision no. 3 officially published on 24 January 2022. All amendments to that particular notice have now been withdrawn by the Ministry of Railways.
Railway Recruitment Board has issued the latest notice to notify the amendments in CEN RRC-01/2019. There will be only a Single Stage Computer Based Test (CBT) exam for RRB Group D 2022. Candidates should note the changes made in CEN RRC-01/2019. As per the new notice, for RRB Group D, CBT Level-1 is to be conducted tentatively from July 2022.
Article Posted On
07 April 2022
Railway Recruitment Board (RRB)
Name of Vacancy
Track Maintainer Grade-IV, Helper/Assistant, and Others
Type of Vacancy
Govt and Full-Time Jobs
RRB Official web portal
In the CBT of RRB Group D 2022 by the Railway Recruitment Board, the exam will be conducted in multiple sessions (shift). For these multi-session papers, the percentile score-based normalization method will be used.
1) Candidates in the Preliminary Exam subject to their merit in the PET Number of candidates to be called for the document
2) Verification (DV) will from now on be equal to the number of notified vacancies in the ratio of 1:1.
3) If two or more candidates obtain the same normalized percentage of marks, their qualifying position will be determined by age criteria i.e., an older person will be placed on higher merit, and if the age is the same, then alphabetically (A to Z). The name will be taken into account.
4) The designation of "Assistant Pointsman" appearing at any other place in the detailed CEN RRC01/2019 shall be read as "Pointsman".
5) Candidates can download the detailed RRC notice from the link given below for additional information.
>> RRB Group-D Latest Notice – Check Here
Q. 1: What is the expected date for Railway Recruitment Board Group D Exam 2022?
Answer: The RRB Group D exam date is expected in July 2022.
Q. 2: How many vacancies are released for RRB Group D?
Answer: The number of vacancies released for various vacancies is 1,03,769.