MPPSC Admit Card 2022
Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission MPPSC has declared the dates for State Service Exam and Forest Service Exam 2021. MPPSC will conduct the State Service and Forest Service Preliminary Written Examination on 19 June 2022 at the allotted 54 examination centers.
The notice related to the exam date can be checked on the official website of the commission www.mppsc.mp.gov.in.
MPPSC State Service, Forest Service Preliminary Written Examination will be conducted by Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission in two shifts. The first shift will run from 10 am to 12 noon and the second shift will run from 2.15 pm to 4.15 pm. Each question paper of Madhya Pradesh State Service and Forest Service exam will be of 200 marks.
The admit card for the preliminary written examination will be issued by the MPPSC on the website of the commission on 10 June 2022. After the official announcement, all the applied candidates can download the admit card by visiting the official website of Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission.
MPPSC Admit Card 2022: Overview
Admit Card Date - 19 June and 20 June 2022
Total Marks - 200 Marks
Exam Date - 24 to 29 November 2022
Shifts - 2
Official Site - www.mppsc.mp.gov.in.
MPPSC Admit Card 2022: Download process
The applicants can follow these steps mentioned below to download :
1. Go to the official website of the Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission at https://mppsc.nic.in/ or directly download from the above link.
2. Go down the page and click on “Admit Cards” which appearing on the right side of the page.
3. Then a new page appears, click on “MPPSC State Service Exam Admit Card ”.
4. Enter the details required to download MPPSC Admit Card 2022.
5. Download the MPPSC Admit Card 2022 and take a print out of this.
MPPSC Admit Card 2022: Details for checking
The applicants have to check the details on the MPPSC Admit Card 2022.These things is necessary for this exam.
1. Candidates Full Name
3. Roll number
4. Exam Centre
5. Date and time of the exam i.e. slot
6. Father’s and Mother’s name
7. Authority signature
8. Candidate’s signature
9. Gender of the Candidate
10. Instructions to Candidates for the examination
MPPSC Admit Card 2022: Important Links